Magickal Training

Before attempting any type of magical practice. Once mental faculties must be conditioned and trained. After all, the human mind is most powerful implement in any other occult practice and once magicians master it he or she can perform any magical task with ease. So I am going to write the exercises designed to help develop magical senses and abilities in individual. You will find them in the order in which they should performed.


What magical senses have to be developed? The most important ones are the abilities to "see" and "hear" astrally. Mastering these faculties ensures success in evoking spirits and communicating with them. The importance of their development cannot be overstated. While it's true that obtaining these abilities is easier for some than others, it's not an impossible process. Anyone could train his or her astral senses through steady practice and application of the following training methods.

I am not an expert or master to teach any one. I am just sharing my practices and  experience with every one you can share yours if you want. I will share my training in this blog. I have been practicing both Indian and western occult. If I made any mistake I humbly request the reader to point out it.
And my favorite lamp meditation practice is here  

Blessed Be,